CALL FOR SPEAKERS / 2019 PRINTING INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA PRESIDENT'S CONFERENCE
MARCH 3–5, 2019 | PHOENIX MARRIOTT RESORT AT THE BUTTES | PHOENIX, AZ
President’s Conference Call for Speakers Closes August 15, 2018
WHAT MAKES A GOOD SPEAKER TOPIC SUBMISSION? YOU NEED TO:
• Understand the President’s Conference audience: Our audience consists of printing company owners, CEO’s CFO’s and high-level executives.
• Adhere to topic best practices: Do not pitch products, companies or services. Topic submissions should contain a clear description and takeaways for the audience.
• Complete the submission form fully: Please complete all required fields.
TOPIC EXAMPLES NEEDED FOR 2019
(not limited to these):
• Human Resources: Dealing with drugs in the workplace, employee engagement ideas, accountability, attracting/hiring millennials, etc.
• Business: ESOP, secession planning, cyber and data security, marketing trends, healthcare options, sales compensation, etc.
• Sales/Business Development: Finding the right salespeople, successfully on-boarding new salespeople, the value-added sale, adding new customers, future industry trends, which emerging markets are growing, long-term vision for business, etc.